Product Manager I
Job Title: Product Manager I
Location(s): 848 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
if(we), formerly known as Tagged Inc., is a company building social products to enable meaningful connections between people. We’re a profitable startup growing our existing successful products, Tagged & hi5, and building new social products on mobile and other key platforms. We're constantly exploring new ideas and technologies to build the next massive social product and realize our mission of connecting people.
Created by the team that brought Tagged to the world in 2004, if(we) was founded in 2014. if(we) was launched to build off of Tagged’s earlier experiences and success, tap the market growth and create the next billion user social product.
(1) Will be responsible for thinking through broad product strategy, managing the roadmap, and driving execution; (2) Will do so by defining if(we)'s mobile strategy managing platform and Operating System priorities; (3) Will think mobile native by defining the best product specifically for the mobile platform; Not just mobile first – mobile native are experiences that might not be able to exist on the web; (4) Understand our users and be detail oriented; (5) Implement global product management by prioritization and execution across platforms, markets, languages, and currencies; (6) Utilize technical skills in order to speak to engineers about technical approach, architect decisions, and high level technical strategy; and (7) Serve as a mobile tools and functionality product expert, coordinating requirements and actions across multiple business areas, such as our back and front-end development/technology teams, our user experience and visual design teams, contractors, project management, on-line and e-mail marketing teams, finance, analytics, and executive management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely-related field (or foreign equivalent), plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or in product Management, Software Engineering or related occupation.
Experience must include:
2 years of experience with the following:
- Product management;
- Shipping products to a global audience, working with localization, and building features for non-English speaking users;
- Creating wireframes and user workflows; and
- Building and shipping consumer products at scale (more than 1M DAU).
1 year of experience with the following:
- Working with script languages used to develop server side APIs and front end web development such as Java Script, Java, Python, PHP etc.; and
- Working with a standard interactive and programming language such as SQL.
Employment and background checks required.