Senior iOS Software Engineer
About the Job
At if(we), our culture frees up developers to do what they do best: innovate and implement. We love to work with smart people who have a strong sense of ownership. This job allows you the autonomy to make an impact while redesigning and re-architecting your iOS app.
"We value development velocity, emphasizing high quality code and great user experience. We work hard to build clean, beautiful apps that run through a gauntlet of tests via our continuous integration system. And we have a lot of fun while we’re at it, too."
Eugene, Mobile Engineering Manager
- Architect, implement and maintain an iOS application used by millions daily
- Implement beautiful user interfaces and eye-popping effects
- Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a production quality application
- Work closely with QA and Product to release a change
- Occasionally optimize and extend backend functionality
- BS in CS or related field
- 2+ years recent iOS development experience
- 5+ years of Professional experience
- 2+ years of experience working in/on the server side
- At least 1 published application in App Store
- At least 1 Year of experience with a scripting language; Python, PHP, Ruby or other
- Able to demonstrate capacity to develop and implement complex algorithms
- Comfortable designing multithreaded implementations
- Excellent communication skills
About the Mobile Apps Team
The Mobile Apps Team at if(we) is architecting an app used by millions daily. We’re looking for a few more talented developers focused on iOS to join us in building better mobile apps, whether it’s leading decisions, influencing change, implementing new features, improving performance or making sure the user interface is top notch.
if(we), formally known as Tagged Inc., is a company building social products to enable meaningful connections between people. We’re a profitable startup growing our existing successful products, Tagged & hi5, and building new social products on mobile and other key platforms. We're constantly exploring new ideas and technologies to build the next massive social product and realize our mission of connecting people.
Created by the team that brought Tagged to the world in 2004, if(we) was founded in 2014. if(we) was launched to build off of Tagged’s earlier experiences and success, tap the market growth and create the next billion user social product.