Technical Sourcer (Contract)
if(we), formally known as Tagged Inc., is a company building social products to enable meaningful connections between people. We’re a profitable startup growing our existing successful products, Tagged & hi5, and building new social products on mobile and other key platforms. We're constantly exploring new ideas and technologies to build the next massive social product and realize our mission of connecting people.
Created by the team that brought Tagged to the world in 2004, if(we) was founded in 2014. if(we) was launched to build off of Tagged’s earlier experiences and success, tap the market growth and create the next billion user social product.
About the Talent Team
Talent’s top-line aim is to preserve if(we)’s culture and bar of technical excellence. We operate as a small tight-knit group that constantly delivers what is expected of us. We like to own the recruiting cycle from beginning to end and establish strong connections with our candidates, as well as continue to foster that connection with all the new hires we add to the if(we) Team. We take pride in the trust that we strive for and establish with our hiring managers.
About the Job
Do you like combing the internet, Boolean logic, cold-calling, networking, working off referrals and just doing what is necessary to uncover the best technical talent for your organization? Do you know what top talent looks like, know how to perform a dependable technical vet and possess the ability to eloquently articulate if(we)’s culture and value proposition to candidates? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain a healthy candidate pipeline for the talent acquisition team
- Generate interest in passive candidates to move forward in the process
- Enhance the talent acquisition team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present the most talented candidates for current and future requirements
- Develop search strategies, create position profiles and build target lists
- Identify, review and utilize appropriate targeted sourcing and research tools
- You’ll provide full life-cycle recruiting which means you own the requisition from the moment it is opened until the candidate arrives on their first day.
- Represent if(we) with integrity, confidence and enthusiasm
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 2 years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience.
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and aptitude.
- Command exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse.
- Know how to effectively use LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Illustrate a proven track record of identifying and closing exceptional candidates
Nice to haves
- Versed in Boolean logic, name generation, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- High sense of accountability and urgency
- Creative sourcing strategy skills
- High degree of familiarity with computer applications, especially Google Apps